Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Unicorn Anialator

Design Fundamentals Assignment:
1. Modify an old appliance to create a new hand tool
2. Can not use electricity

Description:
The unicorn anialator was invented as an end all solution to pesky unicorn infestations. This original prototype was fashioned out of an old foot massager I picked up at my local thrift store. It can remove anywhere from 1 to 99 unicorns and runs purly on magic. Before I get a bunch of angry emails about destroying rare mythical creatures, I would like to state that we are not yet certain where the unicorns go after the unicorn anialator is discharged. I like to think they are transported to a magical fairy island where they can prance about with other unicorns and live happily for the rest of their long lives but the truth is we just don't know. I have nothing against unicorns. I am just a industrial designer and bussinessman filling a whole in the ever increacing demand for unicorn control products.

Video:


Pics:





No comments: